What is Zucas?
Zucas is a platform that promotes sustainability and fair trade principles via our network of brands and suppliers. We help you to connect and trade with fair trade certified and organic business located in South America.
How does Zucas work?
We are an intermediary assisting business connections between companies so they can get the best deal for sustainable and fair trade products from South America.
How does the payment work?
Once the request is approved by the supplier, the payment is processed via Stripe. You can read more about Stripe payments here:
So we can assure that your payment and delivery of goods is processed in a safe and trustworthy manner.
Using Zucas in 7 Steps:
- You book a call with us so we can understand your needs and explain the registration process
- You register at our platform
- You browse products from different suppliers and regions
- You contact the supplier and discuss the details of your purchase via our chat
- You send an order request with the details you have agreed on
- The supplier confirms the order
- We find other buyers near you whom you can split logistics costs with
Are there costs for using Zucas?
The use of the platform is free of costs. There are costs (commission) once a purchase is placed, that varies according to the product and the volume of your order, + 1% that is donated to one of the educational programs in Brazil, at your choice.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay using your credit card and the payments are processed with Stripe. The same processor that is used in marketplaces such as Booking.com and AirBnB. The payment is pre authorized with your card processor and after the order is confirmed, the supplier receives the amount.
When my order will be delivered?
As business to business negotiations take longer to happen, you will discuss the details with your supplier who will provide you with a time-frame for production. Due to the situation with covid-19, the production and shipment may take longer.